Caroline & myself are up for this brand new project! YAY!
WHAT IS TOM 2.0 PROJECT ABOUT?
This project is for Tom’s birthday so 17th july, 2012. It’s called 2.0, because I already did one last year so this one is the second for his birthday & I didn’t want to call it Tom’s birthday project :). It will be a collage of all the pictures we are going to receive.
IN WHAT CONDITIONS CAN I JOIN THE PROJECT?
- We need to have tumblr.
- Your ask needs to be open (or we won’t be able to talk to you, so you won’t be in the project).
- If you change your URL you need to tell us (same as above, (or we won’t be able to talk to you, so you won’t be in the project).
HOW DO I JOIN THE PROJECT?
1) If you want to be in the project, you need to send me a message to my ask to tell me you are planning to join & then I will put you in the ‘stand by list’. (Don’t forget to send me a message first or the organisation will be a mess ;))
2) Once you’ve sent me your picture & everything is correct, I will transfer your URL from the ‘stand by list’ to the ‘final list’. You will ONLY be in the project whe you’ll be on the final list.
3) So it means, in this project the rule of the FCFS “First come, First served” is applying. If you want to be in the project, don’t send me your picture on the 16th of July! Only the first ones will be in!
HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE YOU TAKING FOR THE PROJECT?
We don’t know the exact number yet, I will put the statut of the project on my sidebar ‘spots left’ if you can still join & ‘closed’ if the project is full.
WHAT KIND OF PICTURE DO YOU NEED?
- Landscape format (more wide than high).
- More than 500 pixels x 300 pixels.
- Good quality picture please.
- In colors, no black & white, no weird effects
- Please don’t tag your pic with your name or tumblr URL or don’t put your name on the pic, I will do a post to thanks everyone at the end.
- Look on the other section, there is an example of the ‘perfect picture’
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO ON THE PICTURE?
- Hold a blank paper in your hands.
- We need to see your face.
- You can wear hat, glasses ect… take the picture where you want.
- Use a A4 format (21 cm × 29,7 cm), white paper.
- Don’t write anything else on the paper please.
HOW DO I SEND YOU THE PICTURE?
You can submit your picture to my submit box & please once you submit it, send me a message like that
- If the submission didn’t work I will know about it.
- I can reply you in private to tell you if everything is okay!
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THE PICTURE?
Caroline & myself are going to fill up the blank paper with letters to do a message for Tom. And of course, it will be different that what I did last year ;).
HEY, YOUR PROJECT SOUNDS COOL AND EVERYTHING, BUT HOW CAN YOU GARANTEE TOM IS GOING TO SEE THE PROJECT?
I already did a few mission before, the Mcfly heart mission in April 2011, Tom reblogged it (here), Tom’s birthday project in July 2011, Tom likeds a post redirecting to the project (here) & the 2012 mcfly project in January 2012, Tom also reblogged it (here). So I hope I convinced you and that you’re now reading to join! :D
& REMEMBER FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED!
PS: Like you know, Caroline is brazilian, so if you have any questions about the project & if it’s easier to understand things in portuguese, she’ll be glad to reply to all your questions :).